#1 Bestseller in Mental Health, Depression—Mindfulness, Drawings and Meditations
Daily meditations to help with depression and anxiety. Mental health is a topic that affects everyone, though few are eager to discuss it. You Can Do All Things is a compendium of knowing, yet supportive, illustrations from The Latest Kate, whose thoughtful quotations encourage you to be mindful of your own mentality and to take care of yourself, regardless of image or lifestyle. Calming and supportive, the illustrations are also candid about the internal problems many face in our hectic modern world.
Inspirational, gentle drawings of animals. Kate Allan’s inventive pairing of whimsical colors and friendly, smiling animals is the spoonful of sugar that makes the heavy subject matter approachable and nonthreatening. You Can Do All Things is a welcome addition to any reading list, and its messages are equally applicable to adults and children. Anxiety sucks, but you don’t. This book will show you how to get through the worst of it.
In this supportive book you’ll find:
· Beautiful, whimsical, and colorful art
· Expressions of encouragement for any hardship you face
· A how-to guide for dealing with anxiety and depression
· Understanding and validation for your struggles
· Tips for every time you feel inadequate, overwhelmed, or down on yourself
· Cute animals that believe in you!